Beef Stir Fry - Variation one of many!
Yesterday, Val cooked dinner. She made a beef stir fry, normally I have difficulty eating her stir-fry because it’s too spicy and I complain, but last night, dinner was delish! Luckily she told me how she made it after I tasted it and enjoyed it because otherwise I probably wouldn’t have wanted to taste it due to the way it was prepared, lol.
Thin sliced beef cut into pieces
2 ½ tablespoons Duck Sauce - ½ tablespoon divided out
3/4 cup BBQ Sauce - 1/3 cup divided
1 teaspoon Pepper
½ teaspoon Seasoning Salt
1 tablespoon Sugar
Marinate beef in 1/3 cup bbq sauce, and ½ tablespoon duck sauce for one house. In a wok cook beef pieces about 3 minutes on each side, add remaining ingredients and cook for 5 minutes.
Serve with Jasmine rice
May also be served with veggies, however we did not serve with veggies because Val is not a veggie lover.


Pictures to follow.
Yesterday, Val cooked dinner. She made a beef stir fry, normally I have difficulty eating her stir-fry because it’s too spicy and I complain, but last night, dinner was delish! Luckily she told me how she made it after I tasted it and enjoyed it because otherwise I probably wouldn’t have wanted to taste it due to the way it was prepared, lol.
Thin sliced beef cut into pieces
2 ½ tablespoons Duck Sauce - ½ tablespoon divided out
3/4 cup BBQ Sauce - 1/3 cup divided
1 teaspoon Pepper
½ teaspoon Seasoning Salt
1 tablespoon Sugar
Marinate beef in 1/3 cup bbq sauce, and ½ tablespoon duck sauce for one house. In a wok cook beef pieces about 3 minutes on each side, add remaining ingredients and cook for 5 minutes.
Serve with Jasmine rice
May also be served with veggies, however we did not serve with veggies because Val is not a veggie lover.
Pictures to follow.
No comments:
Post a Comment