Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Quickie dinner not so quick!


Chicken Quesadilla’s




EVOO
Chicken Breast
Lime Juice
Italian Dressing
Brown sugar
Chili powder
Red Pepper Flakes
Pepper
Green Chili’s
Yellow bell pepper
Green bell pepper
Red bell pepper
garlic
Onion
Tomatoes
Green Chilies
Tortilla shells
Mozzarella cheese
Sharp cheddar cheese


Marinate chicken in lime juice and Italian dressing for 1-2 hours.


Season chicken with red pepper flakes, pepper, chili powder and a pinch of brown sugar.


Throw chicken on a grill.
In a skillet or a wok, heat peppers, onion and garlic, cook to desired texture.


Assemble quesadilla’s, I did layers of cheese, pepper & onion blend, green chilies, tomatoes, chicken, layer of cheese.


Toss on grill or griddle, I used a griddle.


Serve with salsa, sour cream and whatever else you may like.


I was able to sneak the veggies past Val and dinner was good!




Pictures to follow, probably tomorrow.

1 comment:

Gillian said...

those look delicious! I love quesadillas - wonder if I can also sneak the veggies past my veggie hater! lol ;) Thanks for posting!